- Tiny twiddlers tightly tucked tigers into beds.
- Sally says the sun seems surprisingly self centered with itself.
- Graceful Grace grabs Gloria's glorious grapes.
- The batty batter buttered brown butterscotch biscuits.
- Flying flamingos flustered in the freezing frigid flight path.
- Bob babbled blue 'bout Bill's black blouse.
- Sally's super scrumptious, slimy sardine salad was too slippery to swallow.
- Mrs. Sheet's sheep sleep on cheap sheets.
- Annie ate an enemy of an angry anemone.
- Super snazzy snails sing scratchy, sappy songs.
- Sarah slurped seven sour smoothies.
- Bob bounced billions of black bouncing bouncy balls.
To celebrate National Tongue Twister Day, students were asked to write one of their own. Below are a few selected responses.
This week held our annual King Tut Day celebration! Here are a few chosen reflections.
When I opened the mummy's tomb...